Pageant Media is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a contract basis to provide maternity cover.
The Marketing Executive will lead on the marketing planning and campaign delivery for a range of Pageant Media’s flagship portfolio of hedge fund awards and summits ensuring that registration/attendee and awards entries targets are consistently met or exceeded.
The Marketing Executive will also work closely with the commercial team and provide marketing support to ensure that sales targets are exceeded.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of each event and contribute new ideas and foster collaboration between departments.
The role is challenging and requires someone who is focused, hard-working, results-orientated and able to deliver under pressure.
- Meet or exceed delegate/awards registration targets for allocated events in the hedge fund portfolio
- Work with and provide support to the commercial team to help them exceed sales targets
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and grow the hedge funds events portfolio
- Work with Membership Marketing and Head of Events Marketing to identify and maximise membership lead generation opportunities within the events campaigns
- Help position marketing as a centre of excellence within the business
- Ensure all event planning and marketing processes are firmly embedded within the team and that they lead by example to the rest of the events marketing team and wider event stakeholders
- Management and execution of marketing for allocated hedge fund events
- Manage the planning process for each event, ensuring collaboration and communication across all departments to ensure a successful launch that is delivered on time
- Identify and action new opportunities to drive marketing best practice and innovation across the portfolio
- Maximise opportunities to improve marketing processes and activity, such as email automation and dynamic content
- Proactive database development to support individual marketing campaigns and long term audience development
- Brief in and manage all event design requirements, ensuring that marketing collateral meets brand guidelines
- Carry out post event research and analysis for each event and circulate a post event marketing report to key event stakeholders
- Collaborate with the wider events marketing team to share ideas and best practice
- Lead on projects to ensure that events marketing systems and processes are being utilised effectively and share best practice with the wider events marketing team