Pageant Media is looking for an events assistant to support the events team with a high number of international events, ranging from breakfast briefings and private dinners, to summits and award ceremonies. Working alongside a team of nine you will provide administrative support throughout the event cycle, as well as onsite event support. The role requires somebody who is well organised, ambitious and has strong communication skills.
- Management of smaller bespoke events including dinners and breakfasts
- Registering and liaising with judges and speakers to ensure we have their bios and photos, scheduling calls, and ensuring they have all the information they require.
- Registering and communicating with event attendees to answer any event queries
- Assist with proofing event documents and writing award ceremony scripts
- Printing and creation of event collateral including preparing the event production brief
- Processing supplier invoices
- Coordinating couriers
- Research for new suppliers
- Ad-hoc event related admin requests
- Help onsite at UK events as and when needed
- Reception holiday cover as required