EGR database sales position. This will be a part time sales and research position working 3 days a week for 3 months, initially researching potential partners for EGR.Global’s new database product and then selling annual partnerships for each respective market.
Reporting into EGR Group Commercial Manager
• Working as part of a small team of four.
• Focussing on new business development-selling to legal and compliance clients globally over the phone and face to face, as well as a database of warm leads.
• Attend specific industry events for networking and brand development
• Managing Admin to ensure follow up calls and complete sales process
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Work towards a range of quarterly targets
Confident and intelligent sales manner
• 1-2 years sales experience
• Competitive spirit
• Passion and Enthusiasm
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
• Good Organisational Skills
Please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com