Pageant Media Limited is an independent publishing company that was formed in 1998 and has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. We provide high-value, specialist business information to the mutual fund, insurance, hedge funds, real estate and online gaming industries. We deliver key information to defined target audiences through magazines, yearbooks, events and community websites.
Our London Headquarters are situated in modern offices in Barbican, conveniently located near St Pauls and the city. We also have an offices in New York, Hong Kong & Cardiff.
HFM.global is produced exclusively for the international hedge fund community. Hedge Fund Manager was launched in September 2002, and is now published weekly. It is now read by over 5,500 alternative fund managers - predominantly CFO's and managing partners - and their key advisors across the globe. Cutting-edge features and news analysis cover all aspects of operating a successful hedge fund, including prime brokerage, fund administration, risk management, front-to-back-end technology, raising capital and legal and regulatory issues.
- To support the Head of Membership Marketing in the delivery of the Member Engagement Strategy.
- To be the link between the customer and the sales teams, by building and cultivating relationships with identified members. Is the go to person for identified members; acting as the first port of call for client support.
- Identify and deliver innovative ways to bring elevated levels of member engagement and advocacy.
- Work alongside the sales teams to guide customer acquisition and renewals. Stimulate product interest, engagement, purchase/attendance and on-going loyalty and advocacy.
- Be the go-to person for identified members, offer excellent user experience through all stages of the product life-cycle
- Responsible for development and execution of the engagement strategy
- Utilise Tableau reports on a regular basis to inform engagement targets
- Responsible for the definition and delivery of the on-boarding process for new members. Incorporates member feedback to optimise and evolve the on-boarding process.
- Ensures members, new & existing are aware of the full range of products, services and member benefits. Ensuring elevated levels of advocacy and renewal.
- Manage the customer service task log. Adding/removing users from accounts, deal with access problems, setting up email alerts.
- Understands in detail the customer membership journey for various segments and uses this knowledge to inform customer acquisition, engagement & renewal strategies and interactions.
- Demonstrates strong customer, market and competitive focus. Builds relationships with members by regularly spending time in the market and as a result has detailed knowledge of member needs and pain points across various segments. Uses this insight to inform product development and new product development.
- Works closely with the data team to ensure data integrity of database records for all member & prospect member companies.
- Contribute to the expansion of the database at all levels, including; new contacts, company information etc allowing for increased level of granularity when segmenting data
- Works closely with the events marketing team to optimise events and related campaigns as a source of leads for new members and key engagement touchpoint for existing members; ensuring members are well represented at events.
- Aid the delegate acquisition team in achieving delegate numbers for dinners/breakfasts where applicable.
- Accounts to be under 30% inactive contacts
- Bounced contacts to be less than 5% across all accounts
- Unsubscribed contacts to be less than 5% unless confirmed opt outs
- Call targets
- # of Dials
- Time spent on phone
- Conversion of licence abuse
- Data integrity
- Data growth across accounts