II Journals (a division of Pageant Media) is seeking an Audience Engagement Manager to join the team in New York City.
The position will lead all of II Journals’ custom media initiatives and will be involved the development of all of the associated platforms. You will be responsible for recruitment of specified target audiences via digital marketing efforts and building and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients across the II Journals’ portfolio.
Developing and managing all sponsored custom media initiatives (webcasts, video and content lead generations, etc.).
• Marketing campaign management using Pardot, Salesforce and social media.
• Using Google’s DFP to launch and manage all digital display campaigns.
• Detailed response analysis of past and active marketing and digital display campaigns.
• Working with designers on creation and production of marketing collateral.
• Producing and manage monthly print orders for all quarterly Journals using Salesforce
• Internal and external contra-deals (media swaps) to promote the appropriate at Journals at key industry events and raise awareness of the brand.
• Manage events calendar and logistics.
• Maintaining all appropriate vendor relations.
• Providing RFP support for all digital media buys.
Experience with digital marketing using CRM systems such as Salesforce and Pardot.
• Educated to degree-level.
• Analytical and innovative thinker and excellent attention to detail.
• Good project management skills, follows structured processes and deadline focused.
• IT literate (especially Excel, PowerPoint and basic HTML).
• Sound communication skills – verbal and written.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and must be experienced in juggling multiple tasks/projects at one time.
• Must be a self-starter, self-reliant, results oriented and keen to work in a team environment.
Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and indicate in the header “Audience Engagement Manager, II Journals)