Traditional Fund Intelligence reporter – Boston
Traditional Fund Intelligence, part of Pageant Media, is seeking a talented journalist to help lead the expansion of our market-leading coverage of the US asset management sector.
The role will involve covering some of the biggest US asset management companies at an important and exciting time for the sector, with technology transforming the way fund groups are marketing their products and running their businesses, and with the rise of passive investing and other market trends asking big strategic questions of US fund complexes.
The reporter will be based in Pageant Media’s Boston office and work as part of the fast-paced Traditional Fund Intelligence news team, and alongside several other reporting teams within the company.
The successful candidate will be expected to build up and cultivate a bulging book of helpful industry contacts and supply a regular stream of exclusive news articles that will form part of our daily news bulletin to subscribers covering product development, sales, marketing and business strategy.
They will also cover events and industry conferences throughout the year, providing plenty of opportunities to travel and learn the space.
• Writing daily news articles and regularly breaking exclusive stories
• Interview and profile heads of distribution, chief marketing officers, heads of product development, and asset manager C-Suite
• Build and maintain a contact book of senior industry professionals
• Represent the brand at a range of events, conferences and summits
• At least two years of reporting experience, preferably in financial journalism
• Must be willing to work out of our Boston office
• Journalism degree training preferable
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• An interest in and some knowledge of the asset management sector is preferable, but not essential
Global organization with established brands
Friendly experienced team
Working for company that champions diversity and inclusion
Generous vacation package starting at 24 days on top of public holidays
Maternity & paternity packages
Discount gym membership
Charity days and charity fundraising contribution
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org