Technical Delivery Manager and Scrum Master – London
We are rapidly expanding our software development function, and are looking for more help in this area to keep up with the growing demands that it is bringing. The role will be focused on implementing a scaled Agile process and responsible for its delivery.
This is a fantastic time to join our fast moving company that will offer you the chance to enhance existing skills and develop your experience while adding immediate value to the business. You will be working with multiple SCRUM teams as part of a company wide transformation programme, giving you the opportunity to be part of the design and delivery phases.
Skills and Experience
- Hands on Agile Scrum master experience
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Good understanding of SDLC model
- Skilled at story management, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Ability to manage resources
- Proven track record in delivering quality software solutions
- Aware of modern test and CI practices
- Experience working with data focused systems
- Experience working with APIs
- Facilitate the daily stand-ups
- Facilitate a scaled SCRUM approach that co-ordinates multiple workstreams
- Organising and running sprint planning and retros
- Ensuring the backlog is groomed and ready for planning
- Aligning dependencies and resources across all sprint teams
- Creating and promoting Agile practise around the company
- Plan and manage deployments
- Co-ordinate the response to service outages
- Should be detail orientated and highly organised
- An excellent communicator, good team player, who possesses strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter, professional, first class interpersonal skills with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Should be professional and respectful of others and honest.
- Able to work well in a fast, high pressure and changing environment with excellent decision making skills. Proven ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to aptly identify opportunities and influence team to act on them.
- Should possess a problem solving attitude for tackling a diverse range of challenges and responsive to the needs of the business.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast moving environment, dealing with staff at all levels
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com