Senior Marketing Executive – New York
Portfolio Management Research (PMR)
PMR is the definitive Independent Research Platform for the investment management industry. The infrastructure behind the B2B platform is a suite of 11 peer-reviewed practitioner journals that emphasize the practical implementation of innovative research across 60 investment disciplines. Our independent editors, authors, and subscribers are among the industry’s top thought leaders, including Nobel laureates.
- PMR is one of the fastest-growing brands at Pageant Media. This is an ideal role for an ambitious, fast-paced individual with multi-channel marketing experience in a commercial environment. Focus will be on Account Based Marketing (ABM) to maximise revenues from Key Accounts. Encompasses owning and running marketing campaigns using the latest marketing automation and CRM technology, social media, and digital/online marketing channels, to generate sales leads and drive user engagement. This position reports into the Marketing Manager and requires working alongside Account Management, and Customer Success executives in particular to support outbound, inbound and account-based marketing campaigns — creating content against Sales and Marketing plans.
- Pageant Media fosters a collaborative environment that supports employee growth. The successful candidate will work with other company brands as required, sharing ideas and best practices and even stepping in to lend a hand when necessary.
- Develop and execute ABM strategies that drive awareness, engagement and new wins for PMR. Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and develop initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support the account go-to-market plan.
- Develop and co-ordinate marketing activity across multiple channels including email, website, print, events and social media to drive lead generation, improve customer insight and sales conversion.
- Create compelling, needs-based campaigns that clearly articulate the value of the brand.
- Monitor customer metrics (sales, revenue, opens, clicks, etc.) and create a robust testing plan, underpinning the effectiveness of all campaign activity.
- Develop customer data builds to increase effective targeting, response/conversion rates
- Exploit our marketing automation platform (Pardot) to deliver effective direct marketing email campaigns.
- Use market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns.
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure consistent campaign messages across all contact points. Share all learnings and insights that drive performances.
- B2B marketing experience in a role with a focus on ABM and close collaboration with a sales team preferred
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing with a focus on email marketing and social media
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics to report on campaign effectiveness and customer engagement
- An understanding of how marketing is used to drive leads and how that’s measured
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CRM and marketing automation (preferably Salesforce and Pardot)
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders across the brand, as well as challenge and push back in a constructive way
- Ability to understand different personas and unique needs of different Accounts and deliver targeted marketing campaigns that increase engagement and yield
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Solutions-orientated attitude
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org