Senior Event Content Manager – London
Pageant’s operational events portfolio is built around Summits and webinars aimed at helping asset managers run their businesses better. HFM is the leading brand, aimed at hedge fund professionals. HFM’s flagship operational leaders’ summit takes place in Europe, Asia and the US sits at the core, with other summits aimed at different job functions, strategies and size of managers making up the rest of the content-led event portfolio. HFM also runs several successful award ceremonies rewarding outstanding hedge fund performance and service providers supporting hedge fund businesses. HFM Connect is a brand-new community platform bringing together the best of HFM events through on-demand videos and insight pieces with reports and articles, partner thought-leadership content and analysis.
As the global pandemic struck in March last year, Pageant quickly pivoted to virtual events, launching a webinar series in early April with the first interactive event, HFM Leadership Forum taking place mid-May. Since then, we’ve delivered over 50 virtual Summits and Awards alongside an extensive webinar programme. As we move back to in-person events, we’re looking to grow our event content team with the addition of a Senior Event Content Manager.
- Confident, driven, a self-starter with curiosity, authority, and the ability to build deep industry relationships quickly.
- The successful candidate will interview and conduct research with senior figures in the key sectors to create in-depth, challenging, and cutting-edge agendas for a variety of content-led events held globally.
- The chosen candidate will recruit speakers for all assigned events and project manage the event from end to end.
- You will also contribute to our online content platform, HFMConnect, writing up pieces from research, interviews, and event sessions.
- Help build and contribute to the growing community offering and provide your own opinion pieces where necessary
- You will be a key relationship builder, able to hold your own with esteemed and highly regarded stakeholders inside and outside the industry we operate in.
- The role will primarily be working on the HFM Brand, which currently operates around 30 events of varying sizes across the year.
- The role will involve international travel.
- To research, develop and produce a portfolio of commercially viable events (forums, summits, and annual series) based on in-depth market research
- To be innovative with research and content creation to ensure freshness and commercial appeal for all annual events
- To think – in and outside – of the box to generate new product ideas based on market interactions
- As part of the team you will be able to bring new products to market and continue our amazing growth trajectory
- To become part of the industry – friendly with clients – effective in the way that you hold relationships (at all levels) and as always represent the brands and Pageant in a professional manner.
- To identify and secure “best in class” speakers as defined during the research phase and within the timelines set.
- Contribute to marketing and aid the marketing team to produce copy that is in the language of the market.
- To ensure all relevant deadlines are hit in line with the event schedule as set by your manager.
- Ensure the relevant project documentation is always up to date and to maintain appropriate and accessible records of research in project file
- To contribute to a friendly, fun, and positive working environment
- To effectively work side by side the other conference functions to ensure successful deliver of high value, high quality events
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org