An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Investor Researcher to join Pageant Media’s growing research team.
The Cebu-based research team is tasked with delivering best-in-class data on institutional and private wealth investors, fund managers and their associated funds along with performance metrics, and the service providers acting across the entire industry.
Pageant is looking to further improve the quality of its data in terms of accuracy, timeliness, comprehensiveness and depth. The role presents an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a keen interest to learn about the asset management industry.
The role will involve researching a range of investor firm types, from large public pension plans to secretive family offices with an aim of gathering critical information around investment preferences and key events.
- Take ownership of a global universe of investors
- Conduct web-based research to gather relevant information to update investor profiles
- Ensure all financial data are accurate and up to date
- Maintain a high level of quality across all profile builds
- Liaise with contacts primarily through outbound emails and phone calls (internationally)
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Knowledge of the asset management industry would be advantageous
- Work experience in a research-led environment is a plus
- Advanced research abilities, diligent, with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build relationships
- Focused and target oriented
- Language skills are highly desirable
- 9am to 6pm
- Willing to work in Cebu City
- Will be required to work mid-shift and overtime occasionally
- Monday to Friday (excluding Philippines Public Holidays)
- Work from home during ECQ or if needed. Please ensure you have stable internet connection at home before applying for this position.
To apply for this position , please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org