Reporter – New York
Fund Intelligence, the leading resource for senior US asset management professionals, is seeking a bright, tenacious and ambitious journalist to join its 12-strong news desk.
Read by senior professionals across the US asset management industry, the successful recruit will be joining a growing brand and helping expand our market-leading coverage.
The role will involve covering some of the biggest US asset management companies at an important and exciting time for the sector, with technology transforming the way fund groups are marketing their products and running their businesses, and with the rise of passive investing and other market trends asking big strategic questions of US fund complexes.
The successful candidate will be expected to build up and cultivate a bulging book of helpful industry contacts and supply a regular stream of exclusive news articles, alongside longer in-depth analysis pieces exploring wider industry trends.
They will also cover events and industry conferences throughout the year, providing plenty of opportunities to travel and learn the space.
· A proven ability to break exclusive news and write compelling and insightful analysis
· An understanding of the asset management industry, or financial/business reporting experience
· Keen analytical and feature writing abilities
· Excellent networking skills and a track record of developing useful contacts and sources
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Write daily news articles and regularly break exclusive stories
· Pitch and work on well-researched and insightful analytical pieces with minimal supervision
· Regularly interview and profile heads of distribution, chief marketing officers, heads of product development, portfolio managers and CEOs.
· Build and maintain a contact book of senior industry professionals
· Represent the Fund Intelligence brand at a range of events, conferences and summits
How To Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to Gavin Clink G.email@example.com