Product Owner – London
This role at Pageant is responsible for leading projects using the scrum methodology and enabling productivity as we transition products to a new platform. The broader client segments served receive a membership including news, events, and data products. The product owner / business analyst will work cross-functionally to chart and execute a strategic product roadmap, and drive implementation of that strategy at a tactical level. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience and a track record of successfully delivering business outcomes in a fast-paced environment. The position will report into the Chief Product Officer.
- Work with the Chief Product Officer and other functional stakeholders to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of the designated product set, with short, medium and long-term goals.
- Support product delivery by translate business requirements into functional requirements to deliver product enhancements and/or new product development.
Develop clear and compelling launch plans and maintenance backlogs for new and existing products.
- Work closely with the IT development team to deliver projects from backend adjustments through to platform infrastructure work and front end implementations.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Content teams to prioritize and deliver product enhancements.
- This is a highly project-oriented role that requires curiosity, a willingness to continuously absorb large amounts of new information, and a passion for structuring work with delivery teams to optimize delivery
- Some experience in business analysis / product management in the information services industry preferred.
- Strong project management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
- Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
- Experience within the asset management industry, alternative investments, and/or hedge funds a plus
- Technical skills a plus – examples could be experience working with Postman, Python, SQL scripting, trouble-shooting front end implementations.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org