Product Owner/ Business Analyst – London
This role at Pageant is responsible for leading projects using the scrum methodology and enabling productivity as we transition products to a new platform. The broader client segments served receive a membership including news, events, and data products. The product owner / business analyst will work cross-functionally to chart and execute a strategic product roadmap, and drive implementation of that strategy at a tactical level. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience and a track record of successfully delivering business outcomes in a fast-paced environment. The position will report into the Chief Product Officer.
Work with the Chief Product Officer and other functional stakeholders to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of the designated product set, with short, medium and long-term goals.
Support product delivery by translate business requirements into functional requirements to deliver product enhancements and/or new product development.
Develop clear and compelling launch plans and maintenance backlogs for new and existing products.
Work closely with the IT development team to deliver projects from backend adjustments through to platform infrastructure work and front end implementations.
Work closely with the Marketing and Content teams to prioritize and deliver product enhancements.
This is a highly project-oriented role that requires curiosity, a willingness to continuously absorb large amounts of new information, and a passion for structuring work with delivery teams to optimize delivery
• Some experience in business analysis / product management in the information services industry preferred.
• Strong project management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization internally and externally.
• Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
• Experience within the asset management industry, alternative investments, and/or hedge funds a plus
• Technical skills a plus – examples could be experience working with Postman, Python, SQL scripting, trouble-shooting front end implementations.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your Cv to email@example.com