Marketing Events Executive – London
HFM Events provide hedge fund leaders with the business intelligence and strategic insights that they need to succeed in a competitive marketplace. Our exclusive, invitation-only series of Operational Leaders Summits in North America, Europe and AsiaPac offer the opportunity to discuss and debate the key issues affecting the industry and develop long-term, high-value relationships. HFM Awards enable both service providers and hedge funds to showcase their achievements, stand apart from their competitors and win new business.
We are looking for a Marketing Events Executive to take ownership of the digital aspects of our events marketing campaigns in order to drive leads, increase registrations and broaden the reach of our events.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, they will work closely with other marketing stakeholders to deliver events marketing campaigns as well as supporting the overall brand marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be organised, innovative, passionate about developing engaging digital marketing campaigns and able to deliver under pressure with high attention to detail. They will need to juggle a high level of concurrent campaigns and develop close relationships with internal stakeholders. It is ideal for an ambitious individual looking for the next step in their career.
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns to meet registration, award entries, attendance and brand awareness goals
- Execute marketing campaigns for digital only events, for example webinars
- Build engaging event websites that clearly communicate the proposition, USPs, features and benefits, and secure conversion from prospects to registrations
- Develop email templates and campaigns that are innovative, engaging and action orientated
- Own the social media accounts for HFM events, developing both event specific and brand-wide campaigns to increase awareness of products and engagement
- Manage and update the main HFM events listing page ensuring all events are featured and up-to-date
- Work with design team to ensure consistent application of branding across all digital channels and collateral
- Implement reporting and A/B testing into all campaigns to ensure continual development and learning
- Utilise design tools to develop digital assets to be used by sponsors, speakers and other stakeholders to promote events
- Identify user behaviour and formulate strategies to improve effectiveness of digital marketing activities using various analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Execute any PPC/retargeting campaigns, monitoring and tracking results
- Identify and implement improvements around SEO to increase website traffic
- Work collaboratively with wider marketing team to review and make changes/improvements to digital campaigns to ensure customer engagement and conversion is optimised
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role ideally within a B2B events environment
- Good knowledge of Content Management Systems and HTML
- Highly skilled and Passionate about social media with experience of using LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing outreach and brand building
- A track record of delivering against KPIs
- Experience with email marketing from set up through to deployment
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently, coordinate multiple priorities, and meet multiple deadlines and high volume with a proactive approach
- Knowledge of Pardot an advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org