Key Account Manager, PMR – London
Portfolio Management Research is the leading provider of independent, peer-reviewed research for all within the investment sector.
Providing reputable research to the investment management community since 1974, with the first issue of The Journal of Portfolio Management, Portfolio Management Research has solidified itself as the trusted source of independent financial research. The articles we publish display some of the most prominent thought-leadership in the sector, including those that have immeasurably changed the shape of the industry, such as the Sharpe Ratio and Black-Scholes Model.
At Portfolio Management Research our aim is to drive success in your business, by providing you access to verified, practical, actionable research.
- Achieving target and growing book of business from existing clients within the PM portfolio by cultivating and maintaining relationships with key decision makers, training and engaging member clients, establishing the value of our services, upselling and renewing contracts.
- New Business and Upsell – Identify areas for potential growth, bringing new clients and users on board or providing new products to your existing client base.
- Managing and developing your revenue stream through established business opportunities
- Timely and efficient pipeline management working against targets and deadlines to close contracts of varying degrees of complexity.
- Developing your understanding of Portfolio Management Group products, our competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation.
- Previous experience in B2B sales working against a target
- Consultative B2B sales/retentions/account management experience would be an advantage
- Previous sales experience working within the financial services market (or like business intelligence providers), specifically with financial organizations would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximise product potential, and identify and manage potential risks
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- On and Offline media sales experience
- Competitive, ambitious, coachable, enterprising
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com