Key Account Manager – London
HFM.global is our flagship brand, with products covering all aspects of the hedge fund world. Our products provide industry professionals with the information they need to be confident about what is happening in the marketplace. We offer a range of products including news, data, events and insights for our members.
- Achieving renewal targets from existing clients within the Hedge Fund portfolio by maintaining relationships, training clients, establishing the value of our services, upselling and renewing contracts.
- New Business – Brining new clients on board or providing new products to your existing client base.
- Managing and developing your revenue stream through established business opportunities
- Developing your understanding of Hedge Fund Group products, our competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation.
- Consultative B2B sales with retentions or account management is essential
- Previous sales experience working within the financial services market, specifically with financial organizations would be an advantage
- Proven experience of presenting , communicating and negotiating at senior level is required.
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximise product potential
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org