Journalist – New York
Alt Credit, new credit-focused brand providing news, events and analysis on the asset management industry, is seeking a bright, tenacious and ambitious journalist to join its growing team. Read by the senior management of credit hedge fund, structured credit and direct lending firms across the globe, ACFI provides the latest news, analysis, profiles and commentary on the biggest issues affecting this vibrant area of the financial services sector.
Reports into: James Harvey, US Editor, Alt Credit Fund Intelligence
The successful applicant will be working on ACFI’s dedicated website, writing stories for a daily news bulletin, collecting and using data to enhance stories, and building contacts in the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing publication and make the role your own, while developing valuable knowledge about the subject matter and developing journalism skills.
An understanding of the subject matter is not essential, but a pro-active attitude and an ability to write clean, concise copy is.
- An understanding of what makes a good news story, and a good feature
- Keen eye for detail and ability to write concisely and accurately is essential
- Excellent networking skills and good telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Basic understanding of excel and using data is an advantage
- An understanding of the asset management industry, or finance generally is an advantage, but not essential
How To Apply
Please email your CV and Cover letter to Gavin Clink G.email@example.com