Investor Research – Cardiff
Pageant Media is a leading independent provider of business intelligence, data and insights on the global asset management industry, from hedge funds and mutual funds to private equity, real estate and credit/debt. Pageant has more than 2,500 institutional clients, including 94 of the world’s top 100 asset managers, who use our products to help them allocate assets, raise funds and run their business more effectively.
The Cardiff-based research team is tasked with delivering best-in-class data on institutional and private wealth investors, fund managers and their associated funds along with performance metrics, and the service providers acting across the entire industry.
Pageant is looking to further improve the quality of its data in terms of accuracy, timeliness, comprehensiveness and depth. The role presents an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a keen interest to learn about the asset management industry to engage directly with key decision makers across the industry.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with senior-level executives via telephone or email
· Able to build relationships
· Excellent research abilities, diligent, with a keen eye for detail
· Work experience in a research-led environment is a plus
· Language skills are highly desirable
· Willingness to work US hours could be a benefit
Identifying and contacting key individuals via telephone call or email to obtain critical and proprietary information.
Take ownership of a global universe of investors and ensure all details are accurate and up-to-date.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to Gavin Clink; email@example.com