Investor Relations Manager – New York
Pension Bridge provides exclusive events for senior executives within the institutional investment management industry. Bringing together attendees from North America’s largest investors and global asset managers, our conferences offer an intimate environment to strengthen relationships, discuss market trends and challenges, and refresh your knowledge of the investment industry. Our high-quality content and expert speakers plus, our controlled ratio of investors to asset managers, has ensured we have maintained our position as offering the most unique and sought-after conferences in the industry for over 15 years.
Joining the recently established Pension Bridge Investor Relations Team, Investor Relations Managers are required to:
Establish and own relationships with key investment professionals at the top US institutional investors – such as Public Pension Plans, Corporate Pension Plans, Foundations, Endowments.
Leverage those relationships to maximise investor participation (delegate numbers) across our event portfolio.
For each Pension Bridge event, arrange a defined number of 1-on-1 introductory meetings between your investor contacts and our asset manager sponsors who pay to participate in order to connect with potential investors.
Continually work to increase engagement between the institutional investor space and the Pension Bridge brand.
- Ideal candidate should have previous experience within a key account management/consultative sales role, or event delegate recruitment role.
- Previous experience in B2B events a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience working within the financial services sector (particularly the asset management space) a significant advantage.
- Must be personable and articulate with very strong verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable presenting to C-level investment professionals.
- Must be a driven self-starter who can identify and target relevant investor contacts not yet familiar with the Pension Bridge brand, and someone who is confident in their ability to establish relationships where none exist currently.
- Must have experience working under pressure in a fast-paced target driven environment.
- Must be competitive and goal orientated, both at an individual and team level.
- The role will be covering the US institutional investor space, and contracted hours based in the UK will reflect 11am – 7.30pm working hours Monday – Friday. On occasion may be required to work different hours in accordance to the event.
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter and CV to Gavin Clink; G.email@example.com