Investment Writer/Researcher – Cardiff
Pageant Media’s global content teams are tasked with delivering best-in-class data and actionable intelligence on institutional and private wealth investors, fund managers and service providers across the global asset management industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, analytical writer to develop and write in depth profiles of investment funds across the private capital asset classes, including real estate and private equity.
The investment writer is responsible for researching funds that are raising capital from investors, such as pension funds and family offices, gathering key information on the funds and presenting that information in an accessible and engaging format.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing and research skills, ideally with knowledge of different alternative asset classes.
The investment writer will work closely with Pageant Media’s content team across data and editorial and will play a significant role in enhancing the company’s core product offering.
- Researching, writing and editing investment-focused content, specifically in-depth profiles of close-ended real estate, private credit, infrastructure and private equity funds
- Completing 10 fund profiles per week
- Tracking funds raising capital to invest in private markets
- Updating fund profiles with new information from ongoing research
- Staying on top of key trends in the different asset classes and strategies covered
- Excellent research and writing skills, with a keen eye for detail and ability to accurately summarize and condense a high volume of information
- Broad market knowledge across asset classes, specifically private markets
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org