HFM Business Development Executive – New York
HFM.global is our flagship brand , with products covering all aspects of the hedge fund world. Our products provide industry professionals with the information they need to be confident about what is happening in the marketplace.
We offer a range of products including news, data , events and insights for our members.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the growth of HFM and develop their own skill set across sales, networking and business development.
New Business – Bringing new clients on board or providing new products to our existing client base.
Managing and developing your revenue stream through establishing business opportunities focusing across advertising and content solutions revenue.
Developing your understanding of Hedge Fund Group products, our competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation.
Work with the internal teams of events, editorial and marketing across several platforms to build effective relationships.
Regularly attends a variety of networking events to get to know the leading service providers in the industry
- Strives to hit and exceed monthly, quarterly or annual targets
- Keeps abreast of industry knowledge the latest changes in the space
- Contributes news ideas and ways in which we can work with our clients
- Self-sourcing leads by studying internal and external channels
- Managing Admin to ensure follow up calls and complete sales process
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Opportunity to build the team and develop additional responsibilities
- Previous sales experience working within the financial services market, specifically with financial organizations would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximise product potential
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- Competitive spirit
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please email your resume to Gavin Clink email@example.com