Hedge Fund Research Associate – London
Our Hedge Fund Research associate team which the strategic direction for the company’s proprietary hedge fund data sets and is also in charge of hedge fund analysis, research, manager selection and Indexation. The team works closely with multiple internal stakeholders in a highly collaborative environment. In light of the current Covid-19 situation, employee onboarding and work will take place remotely until normality resumes.
Conducting research on the hedge funds universe to produce key industry intelligence reports
Designing and leading periodic surveys to complement in-house proprietary hedge fund data sets
Quantitative analysis of hedge fund risk/return/drawdown statistics and developing a sound knowledge of various investment strategies
Building and maintaining relationships with key industry clients in the hedge funds space
Collaborating effectively with multiple internal stakeholders; from editorial, research, product, events to data processing teams
Be comfortable with manipulating data in spreadsheets; some experience in SQL and R/python will be looked upon favourably
Other Ad-hoc projects depending on business needs
- Our desired candidate will be of graduate calibre with the strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research abilities, diligent, with a keen eye for detail
- Work experience in a research-led environment is a plus
- Preferred qualifications: Background in Finance, Economics, Statistics and/or a strong interest in the Global hedge funds industry will be considered favourably.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please send your Cv to email@example.com