Events Marketing Assistant – London
Fund Intelligence and Refi provide competitive industry intelligence, peer to peer networking and comprehensive performance data to asset managers and investors across all parts of the modern fund and real estate investment complexes.
EGR global produce a variety of monthly publications, networking opportunities and events for the international online gaming industry, supported by a 24/7 news-led website.
We are looking for an Events Marketing Assistant to help us continue to grow and expand our events across the Real Estate, Mutual Fund and online gaming portfolios. They will support the marketing planning and campaign delivery for a range of events across all of these industries, in particular Breakfast Briefings, Webinars and Private Dinners. They will work closely with the Head of Events Marketing to ensure that registration/attendee targets are consistently met or exceeded.
The Events Marketing Assistant will also provide support to the marketing team on the delivery of campaigns for our larger events including Summits and Awards, as well as events from our hedge fund and insurance brands from time to time.
The ideal candidate will be organised, results-orientated, passionate about developing engaging marketing campaigns and able to deliver under pressure. It is ideal for an ambitious individual looking for the next step in their career.
- Planning and implementing targeted marketing campaigns for a range of breakfast briefings, webinars and private dinners
- Exceeding both quantitative and qualitative targets for all allocated events
- Reporting on current, past & projected performance against target KPIs on an ongoing basis
- Developing engaging marketing copy to drive interest and raise awareness of events with clear USPs, features and benefits – targeted per audience segment
- Developing a solid understanding of each of the data universes and internal CRMs to ensure accurate selection and segmentation of all available data
- Identifying data gaps and taking steps to close these including briefing in data research projects as required
- Working with and providing support to the commercial team to ensure sales targets are exceeded
- Carrying out post-event activity and analysis for each event and communicating in debrief meeting to assist with continued product development
- Briefing in and managing all event design requirements, ensuring that marketing collateral meets brand guidelines
- Following all marketing processes and templates including creating and updating marketing plans, recording campaign performance and completing planning/debrief documents
- Working with Membership Marketing to identify and maximise membership lead generation opportunities within campaigns
- Minimum 1 year’s experience within a B2B events environment
- Knowledge and experience of the full marketing mix
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Pro-active and able to problem solve independently
- Passionate about success and delivering consistently excellent results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong creative writing skills
- Strong understanding of data selection and segmentation processes
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercially focused, and able to bring new ideas on board
- Able to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Pardot an advantage
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Gavin Clink email@example.com