Event Membership Sales Executive – US
Pageant Media’s events division executes over 80 events throughout the year across the Investment management sector. Our global events portfolio stretches over 10 brands and is comprised of summits, conferences, awards and webinars.
This role provides the successful candidate the opportunity to work within a rapidly growing and successful events and business intelligence provider with a truly collaborative and supportive culture. The business is committed to ensuring all of its brands are market leaders within their sectors and actively makes acquisitions to support this plan.
We are looking for an experienced events sales professional to accelerate delegate acquisition and attendance revenues across our FMG US Events, including the Women’s Private Equity summit and the Women’s Private Capital Sumit. These events bring together accomplished women to obtain hard-to-get information and knowledge, to broaden and strengthen their networks, and do business with one another.
- A telesales role which involves speaking with c-level executives across the alternative investment space to sell access to an exclusive series of events
- Positioning conversations to bring to life new event formats whilst focusing on client benefits to gain commitment and close the sale
- Working towards a range of pre discussed targets with your line manager including calls, sales and conversions
- Working from a database of warm leads – outbound calling to B2B clients globally
- Researching attendees and generating new business sales leads
- Quickly building rapport over the telephone with customers aiming to develop longer term relationships
- Working closely with the marketing department to convert interest into sales pipeline
- Managing Admin to ensure follow up calls and complete sales process
- Ability to work independently and as part of a strong team
- Varied working hours to cover the US Market (11 – 7.30pm)
- Confident and intelligent sales manner
- Proven events sales experience
- Excellent communicator and influencer
- Competitive spirit
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Good organisational Skills
- Proven track record in closing business
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org