Endowment and Foundations Profiles Editor – London, New York or Boston
Pageant Media provides exclusive editorial, research, data and events for senior executives within the asset management industry. Our editorial brands, including HFM, REFI, PCFI and Traditional Fund Intelligence, are seen as market leaders in providing asset manager sales and IR execs with the actionable information they require to help them raise and retain assets.
To maintain and grow our leading position in the market we need to continue to hire highly motivated, thoughtful and inquisitive journalists to ensure our subscribers are getting the exclusive intelligence they need first, and most comprehensively, through our range of services.
Pageant Media’s global content teams are tasked with delivering best-in-class data and actionable intelligence on institutional and private wealth investors, fund managers and service providers across the global asset management industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, analytical writer to develop and write in depth profiles on the investment activities of US endowments and foundations.
The writer will need to be comfortable interviewing senior level individuals at these allocators about their approach to investing across hedge funds, private equity, real estate, private debt, and other areas.
The successful candidate will work closely with our IR team to source interviewees and write up engaging profiles of these investors that are full of actionable intelligence for our asset manager audience.
This is an entrepreneurial role building on the initial success we’ve had creating profiles in the space, and it is likely that the successful candidate will hire direct reports to expand our coverage as we grow momentum.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing, relationship building and research skills, ideally with knowledge of different alternative asset classes.
- Researching, writing and editing in-depth profiles of US endowments and foundations
- Completing a set number of profiles per week
- Building trusting relationships with senior investment staff at E&Fs
- Managing profile publication and updates, and working with product teams to develop how we serve subscriber needs
- Staying on top of key trends in the different asset classes and strategies covered
- Coordinating with our IR, editorial and research teams
- Recruiting and selecting new staff as the team grows
- Training and developing any new team members, setting development goals
- • A strong financial writing background, either as a journalist, researcher or in-house investment writer
- Experience writing about asset management
- Experience in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with key industry contacts
- Experience gathering and analysing research and turning data into actionable intelligence
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Results-oriented, high personal integrity and strong work ethic
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 days
- Birthday day off
- Travel scheme
- Charity days
- Breakfast provided
- Social Events throughout the year
- Friendly experienced team
Pageant Media Global Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy
Pageant Media is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to equality and diversity. Our global policy will apply in each country the business operates in, complying with local laws and regulations.
We are committed to reflecting our global position and offer equal opportunities for our employees and applicants regardless of their actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, and maternity/paternity), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, colour, socio-economic background, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org