EGR Global Reporter – London
EGR Global (eGaming Review) is the world’s leading B2B publisher and membership networking group for the online gaming industry, featuring consistent exclusive news, interviews, and comment from the most influential people in the sector.
EGR, part of Pageant Gaming Media, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic reporter to help drive its market-leading coverage of the global online gambling industry.
Based in Pageant’s modern London office near St Paul’s, the role will involve breaking off-diary news stories, feature writing and building up a large contact book of sources in one of the most dynamic and interesting parts of the leisure sector.
The successful candidate will join a team of six journalists and primarily work on growing our EGR Intel and EGR Technology titles, as well as taking a leading role in driving EGR’s expansion into emerging markets and new audiences. Stories could include anything from mergers and acquisitions, to C-level personnel changes, to new product launches.
EGR also hosts a number of events throughout the year in the UK, US, Spain, Malta and Eastern Europe, so there will be plenty of opportunities for international travel.
· Write daily online news articles and break off-diary stories
· Pitch and write informed and insightful analysis pieces
· Write features for our website and monthly magazine based on in-depth research of some of the key issues impacting the industry
· Regularly interview and profile senior industry executives of some of the world’s biggest gambling brands
· Work as part of the EGR news desk to help ensure all online and print deadlines are met
· Build and maintain a contact book of senior professionals in the online gambling sector
· Represent the EGR brand at a range of events, conferences and summits around the world
· At least one year of journalism experience, preferably with another B2B publication
· Excellent reporting skills and ability to write engaging copy
· A journalism degree and/or NCTJ training preferable but not essential
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· An interest and some knowledge of the online gambling world is not essential but would be advantageous
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and CV to Gavin Clink : firstname.lastname@example.org