Fund Intelligence is a business intelligence service for sales, marketing, product development and C-suite professionals at US asset managers who need reliable information on key developments at their competitors and asset-raising opportunities.
We’re looking for a talented editor and strong leader to execute the Fund Intelligence content strategy and to act as a liaison with both internal and external stakeholders. The role involves supervising and directing a team of journalists, to produce editorial content for the website and email briefings.
The ideal candidate will have a strong editorial background—including experience building strong source networks— plus management skills, experience working on events and knowledge of the asset management space. Reporting experience is key, as the role will involve regularly writing stories.
The new editor will report to Pageant Media’s global wealth editor and will play a significant role in enhancing the company’s effort to broaden and deepen wealth investor coverage.
- Leading Pageant Media’s coverage of sales, marketing and product development opportunities in the traditional asset management space
- Developing a network of trusted sources among the asset management community, and ensuring reporters do the same
- Editing and writing a daily flow of news and analysis to ensure a required number of high-quality articles are published for each daily briefing
- Running daily news meetings and directing reporters on content that is most relevant to our target audience
- Being the go-to expert on these markets, both internally and externally
- Working with the events and commercial teams to organize awards, webinars and summits that fall under the Fund Intelligence umbrella.
- Serving as an expert voice on internal and external events and online video panels
- Managing a team of reporters, including responsibility for all aspects of training, development and discipline
- Coordinating coverage with Pageant Media’s US wealth team
- Working with the data journalism team to generate a steady stream of data-led content
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.