Digital Campaign Manager, Pension Bridge – New York
Pension Bridge provides a series of exclusive events for senior executives within the institutional investment management industry. The high-quality content and expert speaker panels, plus a controlled ratio of investors to managers, unique within the industry, ensures the Pension Bridge events provide attendees with an environment in which they can increase their knowledge of the sector, whilst strengthening relationships with their peers.
Now Pension Bridge is looking for a dynamic Digital Campaign Manager to join their fast-paced, growing team in New York. Working under the Senior Marketing Manager, they will focus on outbound marketing and engagement, targeting senior executives from North Americas institutional investor and consultant community, with an aim to increase registrations, and broaden the reach of our events.
With particular focus on outbound email and social media marketing, they will be responsible for driving growth of the Pension Bridge brand into new target sectors. They will help educate this audience about the Pension Bridge brand, explaining benefits of attendance to ultimately confirm registrations.
Pension Bridge as a brand, is also at a key turning point, returning to physical events after COVID-19, and building out its portfolio within the wider business, so this role will suit someone who is creative, passionate, and driven, and looking to join a growing team as they take on this challenge.
They will need to provide demonstrable ability to handle multiple projects at once, providing accurate and up to date reporting on the progress of tasks. They will be personable, versatile, and proactive.
- Deliver engaging digital marketing campaigns to develop Pension Bridge brand awareness and drive delegate acquisition.
- Create and execute a social media marketing strategy across various platforms, both paid and unpaid.
- Report on the progress of the event strategy – providing feedback on successes and failures – ensuring we deliver effective campaigns.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager with developing an investor and consultant database, helping to keep an accurate and up to date list of contacts.
- Contribute to growing the attendance base of all Pension Bridge events
- Proven experience of working within a B2B digital marketing role – working within events preferred but not necessary.
- Highly skilled and passionate about social media with experience of using LinkedIn and Twitter for marketing outreach and brand building.
- Self-motivated and ambitious, willing to participate in the team and be a stakeholder in developing this fast-growing brand.
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership to drive strategic direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and proven ability to work across multiple projects.
- Experience of working within the institutional investment management space preferred but not expected.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org