Delegate Experience Executive – London
Pageant Media offers a unique portfolio of global events that deliver value to everyone in the global hedge fund industry. Through a combination of in person and virtual summits, networking events, awards, workshops, roundtables and 121 meetings tailored to a firm’s needs, we are able to provide world class access, insight and recognition to the Hedge Fund community globally.
A Delegate Experience Executives role is to build and maintain relationships with our audience of high-level executives in the Hedge fund industry, inviting them to attend events, enter awards and participate in bespoke sessions and meetings. As part of this you will be their point of contact before, during and after the event and be responsible for their onboarding and overall engagement.
- A telephone-based role which involves speaking with high level executives in the Hedge fund industry to invite them to attend events, enter awards and participate in bespoke sessions and meetings.
- As the access point to our events you will become an expert on the event format, platform, event features and content each event has to offer.
- The role is to engage with clients and make them aware of the benefits of attending a specific event gaining commitment to various elements.
- You will guide delegates on their preferences and ensure that they are matched to correct event features to ensure they have a high-class event experience.
- For virtual events you will be fluent with the technology and able to assist delegates with advice to how to navigate platforms to get the most out of each event.
- Researching attendees and generating new sales leads
- Warm calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees
- Developing lasting relationships with our delegates and improving repeat registrations
- Working with the marketing department to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads
- Working with the content production team to fully understand our agendas and be able to bring the programme to life over the phone
- Managing admin to ensure timely follow up calls are made, and accurate reporting is available at all times.
- Work towards a range of pre-discussed targets for calls, registration and delegate conversion.
- Opportunities to build sales skills and take on revenue generating elements of the portfolio.
- A solid background of managing client relationships over the telephone
- Confident and intelligent telephone manner
- Good Organisational Skills
- Proactive and able to problem solve with internal teams
- Strong communicator and influencer
- Passion and Enthusiasm
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Language skills strongly desired (Italian)
- Working across a global events portfolio will require some flexible working hours.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org