Data Researcher – Korean Speaker – Singapore
The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting and maintaining accurate data through research into the investment profiles and strategies of institutional investors, analysis of annual reports and other company documents.
The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail in addition to excellent analytic skills and be organised, ambitious and keen to learn new skills. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual who wishes to work within a professional business environment.
- Using a variety of online and public sources using monitoring tools to identify relevant sources of information
- Analysing reports and filings to identify key pieces of data.
- Normalising data researched and entering it into the database
- Identifying new sources of data
- Be responsible for the acquisition of data and the development of this in line with business requirements and priorities. You will be gathering information on individual contacts and companies based on our strategic requirements/project briefs and undertaking online research using internet-based research tools
- Manage the process of quality checking, reporting and improvement ensuring the quality and performance of data
- Identifying and contacting key individuals via telephone call or email to obtain critical and proprietary information.
- Take ownership of a global universe of investors and ensure all details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Understand and effectively communicate Pageant’s value proposition and maintain relationships with senior professionals through the exchange of data.
Previously worked with web-based research and related tools
- Excellent research abilities, diligent, with a keen eye for detail
- Possess excellent analytic skills with the ability to interpret large datasets and be self-motivated
- Have first class communication skills and be a methodical problem solver
- Able to build relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate with high level executives via phone and email
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues
- Strong team player as well as ability to work independently
- Understand how to prioritise, organise and show initiative when dealing with several tasks and workloads simultaneously
- Work experience in the financial services industry, in a research-led environment a plus
- Willing to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to speak Korean is essential
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com