Customer Success Analyst (Data) – London
Customer success is an exciting new and growing function working to drive usage and engagement across Pageant Media’s business intelligence product suite. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team at an early stage in its development but working with well-established market-leading products.
The candidate should be passionate about customer engagement with excellent communication skills and appreciate how good data discipline underpins this, enabling the implementation of measurable tactics to achieve results.
Reports into: Head of Customer Success
- Engage 1-2-1 with customers at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adoption, including onboarding new customers and supporting account managers
- Be the go-to person for customers, offer excellent user experience through all stages of the product life-cycle, ensuring elevated levels of advocacy and renewal
- Analysing data to spot trends and take action to impact customer behaviour
- Play a key role in ensuring data integrity, to drive accuracy of customer and usage data to achieve customer success objectives
- Work on data projects of varying size, analysing building and reporting support overall customer success goals
- Interact closely with the account management teams on account renewals, ensuring uptake of products and expanding usage within existing accounts
- Find opportunities to implement 1-2-Many tactics that can drive customer usage in a repeatable and scalable way
- Utilise our suite of tools and tactics to segment and engage our customers, identify trends for common customer challenges and actively address them
- Provide cross-functional support – work with marketing, product, account management and data teams, to contribute to constant improvements that enable success for the customer
- Contribute to the management of the customer task log and work towards product improvements and driving automation
- Customer facing experience required, ideally within a SaaS, financial , business intelligence company or other subscription sales model environment.
- Data-orientated with an appreciation for and experience of data-driven customer engagement and working towards clearly defined success metrics
- Ability to analyse data and produce reports and recommendations
- Experience using Salesforce and associated apps
- Experience in using BI tools such as Tableau, SQL/programming skills advantageous
- Strong Excel skills, previous experience with Google Analytics and Pendo preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Commercially astute to be able to understand and impact business objectives
- Ability to build strategic working relationships across the business to support multiple stakeholders across different Pageant Media brands
- Highly proactive, initiating attitude – able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals autonomously, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers
How to Apply
To apply for this role , please send your CV to Gavin Clink : email@example.com