Allocator Events Marketing Manager, Pension Bridge and FMG – New York
Through its 15 summits held globally each year, Pageant Media provides a series of dedicated conferences for senior executives from the world’s largest institutional investors, investment consultants and asset managers. The high-quality content and expert speaker panels, plus tailored, balanced audience creation, makes these events unique within the industry. Each event provides attendees an environment in which they can increase their knowledge of the sector, whilst strengthening relationships with peers.
Having recently combined its two LP/GP event brands (Pension Bridge and FMG) under one team, Pageant Media is now seeking an experienced event marketer to join their fast-paced, growing team in New York. Working under the Global Head of Allocator Events Marketing, they will be focused on developing an audience of engaged investors, investment consultants and asset managers, with an aim to increase audience numbers, and gain in-depth data that will be key to growing Pageant’s business. Primarily focused on outbound marketing, including email and social media, the Allocator Event Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategizing, creating, and delivering engaging marketing campaigns.
With events returning to in-person after a nearly 18-month hiatus, and the introduction of a new Partnership subscription events package, the Allocator Events Team is now a key turning point. This role will play a vital part in delivering the events portfolio over the next year, helping to build, solidify and grow the brand within the global investment sphere.
In addition to executing flawless campaigns, with expertly written copy, the Allocator Event Marketing Manager must be confident in handling data and have good knowledge of excel. They will need to provide demonstrable ability to handle multiple projects at once, and work across multiple teams to help ensure key deliverables and targets are met. They must be able to report back on campaign successes and failures, adapting future messaging based on these results.
- Create and implement marketing strategies for the global Allocator events portfolio
- Work closely with various teams, including our Investor Relations and Allocator subscription teams, to help build out an active engagement plan for investors and their consultants
- Create and develop strategic marketing outreach for sponsorships across all events
- Support in developing team members within the event marketing team, in both our New York and Boston offices
- Help to implement a cohesive strategy to collect preference and intentions data, to ensure we’re able to select and segment efficiently
- Work with other Pageant brands, namely Savvy Investor and Pension Funds Online to build an audience of engaged investors and grow the audience reach
- Overtime use your knowledge to help geo-clone the Allocator events offerings throughout Asia and Europe.
- Previous experience of working in a B2B marketing events role
- Passionate, self-motivated, and ambitious, willing to participate in the team and be a stakeholder in developing this fast-growing brand
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership and across multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advance Microsoft office skills
- Experience of working within the investment management space preferred, but not expected
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org