The Marketing Assistant will work across a number of Pageant Media’s portfolio of events, in particular leading on delivery of breakfast briefings, webinars and smaller event campaigns, ensuring that registration/ attendee targets are consistently met or exceeded. The Marketing Assistant will also work with other events marketers to help deliver their campaigns for larger events including awards, summits, and workshops.
The Marketing Assistant will collaborate closely with the Head of Events Marketing and the events marketing team, as well as other stakeholders in the business, to ensure the successful delivery of each event, contribute new ideas and foster collaboration and communication between departments.
The role requires someone who is focused, hard-working, results-orientated and able to deliver under pressure. The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to gain greater autonomy and responsibility and develop their marketing skills across a varied portfolio of events.
6 months - 1 year’s experience within a B2B environment, ideally events
- Understanding of the full marketing mix
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and in a team
- Pro-active and able to problem solve independently
- Passionate about success and delivering consistently excellent results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong creative writing skills
- Strong maths and analytical abilities
- Excellent Excel skills
- Commercially focused, and able to bring new ideas on board
- Able to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
Please email a cover letter and CV to S.Sweby@pageantmedia.com