Pageant Media is seeking a Data Operations Executive to join the marketing team and data department. This is an analytical and technical job that partners with data and marketing functions. The Data Operations Executive will help enforce policies for effective data management, formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data in CRM (Salesforce) & Pardot (Marketing Automation).
The ideal person for the role will be a team player, organised and ambitious with hands on experience using CRM software. This is a great opportunity for someone able to hit the ground running, eager to bring their data management, marketing technology and CRM skills to the next level.
• Reports into: Head of Data
o Contribute to enabling large and complex data sets to be presented and accessed in a simple and intuitive format for all users, including linking multiple datasets from different sources for integrated preparation and analysis.
o Take responsibility for interrogating and analysing data to support ongoing marketing campaigns.
o Taking accountability for aspects of our CRM (Salesforce) & Pardot (Marketing Automation) data workflows platform and managing the entire end to end process.
o Co-ordinate and support the Data department data capture and research effort.
o Acting as the final check by managing automated and monitored data flow processes for data collection and quality.
o Manage and oversee the data research process. Ensuring the data research team deliver projects to target, on time and to brief, helping out where necessary at busy periods.
o Making recommendations for testing and using findings to improve research effectiveness.
o Train on an ad-hoc basis members of the marketing team on data systems and best practice data management.
o Govern and maintain our Data sets according to GDPR policy.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in data and information management, ideally within a marketing department.
• Familiarity with modern relational databases, information system and marketing technologies.
• Salesforce.com knowledge and sound Excel skills are required.
• Must be highly numerical and performance oriented.
• The ability to handle multiple projects and products simultaneously.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to use data from multiple sources to gain insights and help drive decisions.
• A team player with high level of professionalism, reliability and attention to detail.
Please email a cover letter and CV to Hristo Gopin firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.